Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Little Story


Long time no blog! i apologize, life got in the way again. A lot of things had happened and i'm sorry, wasn't able to keep you on track about the happenings. *sigh* It’s been months and months of absence. Well, not quite, but it has been months since I wrote a proper post. I'll make it up to you, and it's going to start now :D

It's been a hectic day for me.. Start this morning i take my part being such a "good" wife and cleaning the whole house, ironing a bunch of clothes, tidying up my dressing room, and doing some project for my work. --" Very tiring indeed, but it was fun and makes me so happy to see my house be more beautiful, cozy & clean. Also got compliment from hubby.. *yihaaaa* :D

It's 3am and i can't sleep. Every time I was too tired i can't sleep easily. Rather than i'm trying to sleep and count the chubby sheep that made my eyes more wide open, better i share some story for you. :D 
 
I warning you tonite i'm not gonna post about makeup or beauty stuff, but i'm just gonna write what is on my mind nowadays and it's probably gonna be a looooooong post. A little story about me, my life, and people around me.

I'm so grateful with all i have even though what i have now can't compare to others. It's not all about things you can buy with money, but count at the things that money can't buy such as friends, family, memories, experiences, and hope for tommorow that have shaped your life.
 


FAMILY


I wonder how much time i can spend with my family now, since i've been so busy and busy everyday. Me & Hubby usually spend the weekend together at my Mom's home. Our quality time together with my sister, brother in law and my cute nephew & niece sharing some ugly & funny stories until late at night, and got up early the next morning to go to church together. How we enjoy it that much :') And sometimes i can't make it coz a lot of things to do like this last weekend. >.< and i feel so guilty.. i miss them very much :((  

Last year, my Dad passed away. Even though we know he's already in the better place now but we'll always miss him. I wonder how things could be so different if my Dad still here :')  I tried to fight back tears, but I realized how letting it out is the only way to express your emotions. Tears are words the heart can't express.

 After the tears, you begin to realize just how precious life is, and how we take it for granted. I wanted to write this post to tell some of you who are reading this, to love your family as if their last day was today.

There is no perfect family in this world. We tend to take family for granted. Hold grudges, lose our temper, lose patience and forget about them. We don't mean to, but sometimes, the people we love the most end up on the back burner. All because of "life" that gets in the way but we forget that family…family is life.

I want you guys to pick up your phone and call the person you love so dearly. Whether they are your mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, grandpa, grandma, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, tell them how much you love them, and remind yourself that you are loved too. If you can, give them a hug when you see them and tell them how much they mean to you...



"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

Life is fleeting, treasure each moment you have with the people you love. In the end, they are all that matter. 





 
FRIENDS  


Just wanted to share something beautiful to you.

I never thought we'd be this close. I never thought we'd be really good friends.

Today, we had this heart-to-heart conversation online. I never thought we could be that serious because we were too hyper and we kept on sending emoticons to each other and just playing around. It's also a good thing she trusted in me. She thought of sharing probably one of her biggest challenges that she just had faced. It's probably also the biggest. I let her share, I read her messages, I pray for her and I responded. She kind of have grown from that somewhat "traumatic" experience. I kind of saw my self in her. The same fears, same feelings, same thoughts. It's just beautiful.

Another story. It's different from the first one. This one didn't need heart-to-hearts, no. Anyway. We don't know each other, and I'm not really sure how are we connected. Probably from some online buddies. I tried to help her and she thanked me-she even said it when I was in the middle of unexpectedness and stuffs. It was the sweetest part. I don't know. It made me go "awww" inside of me. I said "Sure thing...", she replied to me with "thank you very much :)". What made it more sweeter? We don't know each other, but she thanked me like that and I felt the soul of her "thank you".Yes, I'm sentimental like that. :D

Probably the sweetest thank you's that I'll receive in my life is the thank you's that I wasn't expecting at all. I'll just help those who needs a helping hand. And the help that comes from your heart is also the sweetest thing that you could give to the people around you. It's where the unexpected thank you's comes along.

God really loves me. God really love us. 

I'm currently in the state of ultimate happiness.



MEMORIES


Today while i was cleaning the house I found a collection of our old photo album and for a moment it takes my time to treasure all the previous moment i've been through. How we live day by day like nothings change and when we looking back everything was DIFFERENT. :) 

There are good things, and there are bad things. So do people! 

No matter how good people is, we must have been dealing with a bad person, people who don't like us, people who'll always happy to see us down, an evil who dressed like an angel. Am i right? :D
And I've experienced it, how someone will do anything to see you destroyed. Although there is no advantage for them but they will gladly do it anyway bcoz what they are looking for is the destruction of other people. And yeah, i warn you there's A LOT of people like this around you.

You know I never respond to them seriously, and assume that they never existed. Not bcoz I was a very easy going person, nor an angel, but I do not want to focus on people like that. It just waste my time :D I prefer to forgive and pray for them. When you pray for your enemies and bless those who curse you, God will settle everything for you o:) 

Still there are some people who try to be around you all the time, stalking you  (maybe from facebook, twitter, instagram, or one of your BBM contacts) just to make sure they are the first person to see u crash and burn. How scary is that?? X_x 

But the good news is, there are still a lot of good people who sincerely there and wishing me all the good things. Honest and care, praying for me, and love me just the way i am. And i treasure them all with all my heart. Thank You ^^

After all, I am so thankful for every single thing that ever happened to me. Good or bad, happy or sad, it's all made ​​"ME" what i am today.



 
EXPERIENCES 


I want to share my experiences to you. Last June was a hard and difficult month for me, where things do not go as I expected. Plans are falling apart, and it feels like there is no way out. I still remember how desperate i am. When you feel you've done the best, you bend over backwards, but you forget to prepare for the worst. 

Broken promises, expectations that don't match with reality, the people who disappointing you, and bad choices. Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they're bad.. it's mean they're human. And at that time i realized i've already made a bad choices.

All i can do is kneel and pray. Tears are falling down and i don't know what to say. But i do believe;
"GOD is the best listener, we don't need to shout, nor cry out loud. 
Because He hears even the silent prayer of a sincere heart."

After praying, i feel like i got a new power, i feel relieved. One valuable lesson that I got: 
"Casting all your worry to God" 

And after that till today I saw the problem after problem passed away, and I realized that God planned something much bigger than anything I've ever imagined. I just need to believe Him, and turn it all into His hand. 

Beautiful in His time :')




HOPE


I was contacted by some friends asking to be taught how Korean and Japanese style makeup called Ulzzang and Gyaru like i was doing for my everyday makeup. And i was like "Whaaaaaatttt???? No la, i'm not a pro. I'm still a super new comer in this industry. I don't have much experience, I don't have rights to teach them with all my ability." I'm quite judge my self and i'm so sorry.. T____T
Didn't mean to be so low self-esteem, but I feel I still need to learn so many things. 

I advised them to learn directly through the makeup guru on internet, such as Michelle Phan, Ekimura, Bubzbeauty which was my favorite makeup gurus all the time. I still learn from them too, and from so many makeup gurus on the internet even from you my beauty blogger friends. :)) Every new things that I got always made me curious and want to know more and more. I wish someday i could attend professional makeup school. I want to learn all the basic, technique, and expand with my own style. I want to become a professional makeup artist. Someday.... o:)

All i need to do is Pray, work hard, save hard, and make my dream come true.. Don't lose Hope! Coz nobody knows what tommorow will bring. Wish me luck! ^^



              HOPE see the Invisible, Believe the Incredible and then receive the Impossible



P.S: 
The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is but for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse not getting everything you wished for or getting it but finding out it's not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts RIGHT NOW.


Thank you for spending time visit and read my blogpost ^^

I can't promise to keep up with the blog more, but I'll do my best. I'll try to find entertaining things to entertain you, share some touching stories, or doing makeup and review for you later. 



So much Love,

Imelda Ingelia


No comments:

Post a Comment