Friday, September 14, 2012

Dolly Wink Repackage & New Eyelashes



I really love Dolly Wink products most of the time. This time i want to share their new packaging for some of Dolly Wink collection.

Thank You for such a cute packaging Miss Tsu-Chan ^^ It seems as if she's not only repackaging the eyeliners and mascara~ She's also repackaging the old, original Dolly Wink Eyelashes! As a big fan of Dolly Wink I'm soooo excited hear this.  *wooohooo ;D



Here are some sneak peeks: 











 And if you notice there's also new lashes there! 



Now i'm looking forwards to put my hands toward them.. *evilsmirk* wkwkwkwkwk XD

Thank You sweetheart to take ur time visiting my blog really appreciate ur thoughts and comment ^^


XOXO,
Imelda Ingelia




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too dear.. ;))
      always ask my self first, do i need this or not??
      huhuhuhuhu.. >.<"

      my mind said NO but my heart said YES! LOL

      Delete
  2. i want to try these so bad! but they are so pricey, i wish someone will gift it to me instead lol thanks for sharing :D
    xxJill
    hope you stop by and say hi!
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill.. Yes! dolly wink are so pricey.. =="
      i wish someone could arrange a giveaway & i'll be the winner :D
      LOL

      thanks for stopping by, blogwalking to urs now ^^

      Delete
  3. aw...so pretty this new dolly wink packaging...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we have the same thoughts dear.. ^^

      Thanks for visit & comment :*

      Delete
  4. I love sweet girly, feminine style, pure girl and diamond dolly. They look so gorgeous but too bad they don't have it here.
    I am new to IBB for abt 3 weeks now so salam kenal! Pls visit my blog www.rosdianalittleworld.blogspot.com and your support in following back is kindly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Oh n I followed u btw. Take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we can't get enough of this cute lashes anyway :D
      thanks for visiting my blog..
      nice to know u too ^^

      Delete
  5. Your first sentence immediately got me interested in this topic. Your unique commentary and writing style had me convinced of your points. Amazing work. Please continue this type of content.

    y8

    friv yepi

    juegos friv

    ReplyDelete