Sunday, March 11, 2012

Leopard Nail Art Sticker Review

Hi pretty ladies,

Today i will be reviewing the simple & easy Nail Art Sticker in Leopard. This innovative nail art design product offers u cool printed nail art designs. If ur looking for easy to create nail art, this is for u!

This make your nails look gorgeous as u've spent a lot of money, but actually cheaper and easy to do it ur self! They cost somewhere between IDR.25.000 - 30.000, very cheap isn't it?? I bought at one big shopping mall when i came to Surabaya last year.



  The Packaging was cute


 Come with 12 different sizes to fit your own nails and can be trimmed to fit if they are too large




I really really loooove nail art, but I don’t have a steady hand and am really bad at it. >.<'' For those like me, nail stickers are a nice way to create beautiful nail arts easily and quickly.

The instructions on the back are pretty self-explanatory and easy to follow: clean the nail, cut the image,  apply, smooth and trim the stickers, seal with top coat. The entire process took around 10 - 15 minutes and I was quite pleased with the result. Although the stickers didn’t exactly fit my nails perfectly and left a few gaps between my nail and the sticker here and there, from a distance the design looks really cute and like I spent ages doing my nails, but the best part–no drying time! ^^







 
 

 


I remember the sales girl in the counter said that probably this nail sticker will last at least a week, but i doubt that it will last for 7 days like they said. It will probably last a night out so it’s perfect when you’re going to a party and don’t have much time to do your nails. However, u can paint your nails yourself for less money, right?

The question is: would I get these again? Definitely!!! Very helpful to avoid last-minute party preparation disasters. Hahahaaa =D But to use it everyday? I feel more fun wearing nail polish.. ^^




Thanks for reading my blog, please follow & leave a comment :D


XOXO,

Imelda Ingelia


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha.. they said 1 week but i guess not,
      depends on our activity ^^
      but today as the 1st day running out smoothly...
      we'll see... =D

      Delete
  2. oww <3 I used leopart print sticker a few days ago.. <3 super cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First i thought it would looks like "grrrrrr.." hahaa =D
      didn't expect this leopard can be very cute ;))

      Delete
  3. Waw the results turn out really nice !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabby, and cheap also!
      hahaha.. :D
      Thanks for visiting my blog :*

      Delete
  4. Wow! I've been eyeing on the nail art sticker for awhile in Sephora. But didn't got it anyway because I didn't know how to do it. But oh my! It looks so good on your nails! Love your blog, I followed you<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pham.. fyi, this is the 3rd day i'm using it
      and stick really well :)
      didn't expect could last this long :D
      go grab one!

      Delete
  5. Those are super cute on you! Not sure that I'd be allowed to wear them at work though =( They're turning me into a Plain Jane.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as long as ur work doesn't "touch" so much water
      i think u can have it! :D choose another pattern, more simple than this maybe?
      i have to admit the seller was right :)
      This is really last a week!

      Delete
  6. I had wanted to try these, I'm glad you did a review on them!!

    ReplyDelete