Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nicki Minaj for O.P.I - Save Me NL N17 Review

Hi everyone,
Today i gotta post about my current nail polishes (again.. lol) and this time since i'm really that addicted to glitter polishes, I will be reviewing about OPI Nicki Minaj - Save Me NL N17.


Nicki Minaj by OPI nail lacquers contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application


 Did It On ‘Em, Fly, Save Me, Metallic 4 Life, Super Bass Shatter and Pink Friday


 Save Me


I really want to pick up all the colors from this collection. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need all of them >.<" but they're all so pretty and Save Me looks amazing on just about everything! 


My collection are Metallic 4 Life & Save Me. Although the creams are nice, the glitters and shatter stand out to me enough that they are a necessary component in any girls collection. 
Next time i think i'm gonna buy Super Bass Shatter to complete my collection =D


OK! Here we go...
Save Me is a clear-based polish with silver glitter and blue holographic bar glitter.  Incredibly unique and pretty.  The bar glitter really shows off its holo effect, even in the shade.








 Indoor Light


  Outdoor Light


Save Me reminds me of fireworks, so colorful and shiny, very cheerful =D
I wonder how it would look on other base colors such as black or light blue. 
I found O.P.I Save Me to apply fairly well, it dried quickly,
however it was in no way opaque after three coats.
 This polish was the perfect texture and thickness for a glitter, 
and it dried faster than your average polish.


I feel this polish is best suited for layering over another shade to gain a sparkly top coat finish.
 The bar glitter does take a little effort to place around your nail strategically so it isn’t hanging off of the actual nail, although it really does come out of the bottle evenly with the wider brush helping to splay everything out nicely, 
people like myself will find it annoying to have little ‘hair’s of glitter hanging off your nail. XD


This collection did not let me down. It applied very nicely, the glitters were unique and fun.  
Save Me might be the must-have glitter for me, since it is totally stunning on its own and makes a very nice topcoat.  I was completely pleased with this release!  I wonder what celeb collection we will get next from OPI ^^



 
The bad news is glitter polishes are usually a nightmare to remove >.<"
(anyone who agrees with me put ur hands up) ~ *\(^__^)/*
 but overall the beauty of this polish made everything worth it!


 Anyway,
Thanks for visiting my blog hope u guys like it, leave a comment & follow ^,*

XOXO,

Imelda Ingelia

6 comments:

  1. It was a great read to see this reviewed. I personally tried them out and didn't like the glitter. I did like the solid colors.

    I just found your blog and I think its such an informative one and DAEBAK YOU ARE RUNNING MAN FAN?! Who do you support? Me ... KANG GARY!!! I love love Monday Couple!! Forever Monday Couple ^^

    shwinlewin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shwin, altough the solid colors was great too but i'm kinda addicted with sparkle glitter thing.. hohohoo =D

    anddd... YES!! i am a Running Man biggest fans!! i love them all bcoz the show would be different without any of them..^^ i love Monday Couple too but i think the grasshopper is the most influential person to complete this show =D

    Thanks for visiting mine, i'll make sure visit yours ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likeeee Likeee Likeeeee....
    OPI save meee bagus bangedddd ci hwhwhw -____-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh this polish is sooooo pretty. I love glitter polishes although I agree its a pain to remove and I also mainly wear them over a base polish too. This polish reminds me of clubs... even though I don't go clubbing lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi mumuji.. (may i call u like that?)
      same here as well, i don't like clubbing but this nail polishes really represented a disco ball.. hahahaha...
      anw, thanks for visiting.. :)

      Delete